Staff Management Suggestions

morpheus

Hey everyone! I have a few questions to ask of the community here. I am working on a add-on that I think would be a great benefit. It's basically a staff management add-on so that you can control your entire staff in one location in the ACP. So, the layout of this add-on will be the ability to create positions for applicants. I am thinking of making it to where you approve the application and it automatically applies the new user group to the user which is selected when you create the position. So my question is would it be beneficial to automatically update the primary usergroup of the user when you approve the application or would it be better to keep it manual?

Why not use secondary usergroups? I think it should be automatic but if you're really not sure you could always make it an option ;)

That would be a better idea! I'm trying to also think of other beneficial things as well. I'm open to any suggestions on this add-on.

Edit: Also would not mind to know what everyone here uses for staff criteria...number of posts, days registered, etc.

Top Bottom