Lack of interest Staff Banners

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I was talking about the postbit and brogan is right.

There's no page showing all users with a special banner(except the staff)
btw @Mike why is there no page?:D(didn't a say that tagging could get anoyying:D )

I was talking about the postbit and brogan is right.

There's no page showing all users with a special banner(except the staff)
btw @Mike why is there no page?:D(didn't a say that tagging could get anoyying:D )
Well, you linked us to staff members list. That's where I was talking about.
Going to memberlist, I can see who has the most posts, but I don't know who is staff, and who's not. ;)

Was about to suggest this, but from a member profile. Do user group banners also show on member profile pages? Earlier I was looking at a staff member's profile and wanted to click the staff member banner from the profile, but yea, it wasn't linked.

Well, it's consistent. I think that's editable by admin once the administrator creates the user banner itself.

But the "Staff Member" list is like having "Forum Leaders."
Was about to suggest this, but from a member profile. Do user group banners also show on member profile pages? Earlier I was looking at a staff member's profile and wanted to click the staff member banner from the profile, but yea, it wasn't linked.
Oi, oi! This one explains it better now. Yeah. Needs linking.

Top Bottom