Not planned Staff banner cannot be fully edited due to inherited CSS from .userBanner

CTXMedia

I tried to remove the borders around my staff banners yesterday and couldn't, because the class userBanner contains the border elements.

This means that ALL banners inherit the borders from userBanner and staff banners cannot be changed without changing userBanner.

So if you want to remove the borders/background/other elements from your staff banners you have to remove them from the userBanner class which changes all banners.

Should the staff banner class be separate?

I appreciate this may be intended so please move this to suggestions and edit the title to: Separate staff banner CSS if you feel it is not a bug.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
userBanner is the core structure. Everything else changes the coloring.

I've moved this to suggestions as requested, but it's not something that's going to change.

If you want to change everything, you can change userBanner CSS.

If you want to change staff specific stuff, you can change the staffBanner class - you may just need to ensure that you have the necessary specificity (or use !important). Alternatively, just edit the CSS directly.

Once you have associated your license with your account, you'll be able to see the resource linked above, which explains what needs to be done.

Once you have associated your license with your account, you'll be able to see the resource linked above, which explains what needs to be done.
I am new here and don't know about it. Can you please say how to associate license with my account!:D

Top Bottom