• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.4 SQL stmt error on reject user

dknife

I'm trying to reject a StopForumSpam flagged user and getting an error. First time it's ever done this as I've rejected many a folk in the past.

Code:
mysqli_stmt::bind_param(): Number of variables doesn't match number of parameters in prepared statement

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
mysqli_stmt->bind_param()
call_user_func_array() in Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php at line 204
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Album.php at line 1293
sonnb_XenGallery_Model_Album->batchUpdateLikeUser() in sonnb/XenGallery/LikeHandler/Album.php at line 84
sonnb_XenGallery_LikeHandler_Album->batchUpdateContentUser() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 2829
XenForo_Model_User->changeContentUser() in XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 1344
XenForo_DataWriter_User->_postDelete() in WidgetFramework/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 16
WidgetFramework_XenForo_DataWriter_User->_postDelete() in sonnb/XenGallery/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 53
sonnb_XenGallery_XenForo_DataWriter_User->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1779
XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/Model/UserConfirmation.php at line 179
XenForo_Model_UserConfirmation->processUserModeration() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 911
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionModeratedUpdate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/yaktribe/public_html/community/admin.php at line 13

dknife

Yeah seemed to be XenGallery. I should have tried that first, I just made an (incorrect) assumption that since it was affecting core and multiple addons that it was somehow a core fault.

Thanks Brogan