MySQLi Prepare Stmt Error - Rebuilding Search Index

Ghan_04

Hey folks,

It seems that for some reason now, I'm unable to rebuild the search index, and the index itself isn't getting updated properly as posts are made on the board. When I try to rebuild, I'm getting this error:

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '1 INTO xf_search_index (content_type, content_id, title, message, meta' at line 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Search/SourceHandler/MySqlFt.php at line 110
XenForo_Search_SourceHandler_MySqlFt->_pushToIndex() in XenForo/Search/SourceHandler/MySqlFt.php at line 74
XenForo_Search_SourceHandler_MySqlFt->insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/Search/Indexer.php at line 44
XenForo_Search_Indexer->insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Post.php at line 51
XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Post->_insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Abstract.php at line 227
XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Abstract->insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Post.php at line 123
XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Post->quickIndex() in XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Post.php at line 93
XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Post->rebuildIndex() in XenForo/CacheRebuilder/SearchIndex.php at line 91
XenForo_CacheRebuilder_SearchIndex->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 78
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 312
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/rpdom/public_html/admin.php at line 13

The only change I know has been made recently is a move from MySQL 5.5 to MySQL 5.6 with InnoDB tables across the board. However, I have converted the xf_search_index table back to MyISAM and it still throws the same error, so it doesn't seem to be engine related. I have also tried disabling all addons and running the rebuild with the same result. Any ideas on this?

Thanks.

Here is the diff of the stock file and mine:

Code:
104c104
<                      REPLACE ' . ($this->_isRebuild ? '' : 'DELAYED') . ' INTO xf_search_index
---
>                      REPLACE ' . ($this->_isRebuild OR !XenForo_Application::get('options')->enableInsertDelayed ? '' : 'DELAYED') . ' INTO xf_search_index
570c570
< }
\ No newline at end of file
---
> }

I changed that line to be able to deal with InnoDB not supporting delayed queries. Would this be causing our current error, though?

Yeah, it is. Because I'm retarded. Somehow it's evaluating to 1.

Fixed. Just needed to put parens around the entire boolean. PHP syntax is weird sometimes. It was only on rebuild that this was failing. If it were just doing a regular replace (which is what caused the delayed error in the first place) then this didn't seem to have a problem.... At least, I never got any errors to that effect.

Top Bottom