spyhackerz.org - a Xenforo forum actively working against Xenforo admins and users?

Stuart Wright

I have a small number of addons for sale and I require people to tell me what forum that my addons will be installed on before I will allow them to be purchased.
The reasons for this are twofold. First, I won't sell my addons to directly competing forums. There are very few forums which fall in to this category.
And second, I won't sell my addons for use on forums which are against my principles.
I wouldn't want them used on pro-Russian war or anti-vaccine forums, for example.

Yesterday, I was asked to allow someone to purchase my addons(s) for use on https://spyhackerz.org/forum/.
I'm going to say no because that forum appears to support people who want to cause harm to forum users and forum admin.

I'm wondering whether other addon/style vendors are happy for their resources to be used on a forum like this.

I never understood forums that exist solely for the purpose of causing issues for other forum admins. Where is the growth in that?

I'm wondering whether other addon/style vendors are happy for their resources to be used on a forum like this.

I've been releasing styles on XenForo for a little over 10 years now. My styes have also been released on sites like these for a little over 10 years haha :D. It is what it is. I don't lose sleep over it.

But I'm not going assist them.
I'd say the best way to not assist them is really not really post the URL or give them the time of day.

If you're worried about them report the forum to your cyber crime police in your area.
If there are any cyber crime police in my area (which I'm not certain about as it may just be a national thing here in the UK), they won't give two hoots about this.
I've been releasing styles on XenForo for a little over 10 years now. My styes have also been released on sites like these for a little over 10 years haha :D. It is what it is. I don't lose sleep over it.
People have different moral standards, yes.
I'd say the best way to not assist them is really not really post the URL or give them the time of day.
Or alternatively make other people aware that they exist so they can make informed choices about whether or not to deal with them.

I have a small number of addons for sale and I require people to tell me what forum that my addons will be installed on before I will allow them to be purchased.

This seems fair enough. xenForo T & C includes
You undertake to ensure that the Software is not used by You or others to engage in or promote: illegal activity; any activity that would violate the rights of third parties; defamation, discrimination, harassment, hatred or harm of third parties.

Top Bottom