Spring Training

Lawrence

MLB's spring training begins tomorrow, and I can not wait. This year looks to be a really good year for baseball. The American East seems more balanced and should be quite exciting to follow. The Toronto Bluejays (my team), have made significant trades over the winter and look to be ready to challenge the Yankees for the top of the East.

Baseball is here! Go Jays!

My Dodgers and Marlins have gone to the extremes. Dodgers with the largest payroll and full of hope, to the Marlins dumping everyone and hitting the reset button, AGAIN.

Should be an interesting year in that AL East. Jays with the acquisitions, Rays with the solid foundation and always tough to play, O's with the youngsters battling to have another solid year and the drama surrounding the Yanks/Sox makes for a very interesting season. :)

birdsonthebat.webp

This is going to be a good year for baseball. Hopefully no more doping reports, that is getting old. Players should have learned that lesson by now.

Hopefully no more doping reports, that is getting old. Players should have learned that lesson by now.

The media will never let it go and will continue to make mountains out of mole hills (altho, some mole hills ARE mountains).

Top Bottom