1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sports Video Forum

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by Steve Brown, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Steve Brown

Steve Brown Member

A very new and very much still in development site. Also used as a way for me to really get to know Xen without putting a busier site straight on it.

All opinions and critiques welcome.
  2. Ingenious

Ingenious Well-Known Member

Good start Steve - your forum would really benefit from a custom forum icon rather than the default speech bubbles which look out of place here. Maybe even use the lens in your logo for this?
  3. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

I'd like to see a "List" of all the good video editing software and member reviews and tips on them.
    Maybe make a XenCarta wiki item with a list ? or an external page ?
    Keep it up to date for one year.
    and hope it is a SEO goldmine.
  4. Steve Brown

Steve Brown Member

Cheers for the help, it's really appeciated. Love the idea on the speech bubbles - just replaced them now.

We are working hard on getting content onto the site. I have to admit I hadn't thought of using XenCarta but that makes a lot of sense.

The biggest deal we've got now is getting the content and users on there to make a great community
  5. Rho Delta

Rho Delta Well-Known Member

If you add college football videos I will join. Real football, not sissy soccer.