1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sponsor My Server

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sicfb3TarikB, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sicfb3TarikB

sicfb3TarikB New Member

Hey,

I would love for this company to sponsor my server.
    I would like to know if you offer sponsors.

Please Accept this. This server has taken ages to maintain and make =D
    So have a look at it. Its worth it. I am also gonna get alot of youtube subscribers as Im gonna make plugin tutorials and server ratings.. =D

Name of your server: HyruleTriforce
    Name: Tarik
    Your age: 14
    How much RAM do you want? Do you want a dedicated machine?: I need enough ram for my plugins. We can start from 2GB and if we need more..
    How many player slots?: 15+
    How long has this server been up?: Its Been In Repair for 5 months. Then Hosted For 2 weeks.
    Does your server have a website/topic? Please put links here: Websites -
    Hyruletriforce.weebly.com
    Hyruletriforce-mc.enjin.com
    How many dedicated players does your server have? Do you have proof?: I Have A Lot Of Dedicated People To My Server. I Have People Willing To Donate. I Also Have A GOOD STAFF.
    Donators: People Are Willing To Donate To This Server. V.I.P Can Be Donated For Or Even Cop. When I Get A Host I Will Get A Plugin Like BuyCraft So They Can Use.
    What makes your server special? Why should I join your server instead of that other server?: Our Server Has Been Through ALOT! Our Server Has A Hyrule Theme To It. From Zelda Ocarina of Time. We Also Appreciate All Members And Offer Them Help. And More USEFUL Plugins. I Am Good With Websites and Technology. xD
    Is there a reason why you can't pay for this server?: My Parents Dont Allow The Payment Of Games. They Dont Like It. Even Though I Mentioned I Will Pay They Dont Like The Idea and I dont have my own creditcard.
    Server Information: This server is very different. It has different ranks and stuff. It would be 1 in a million servers.. =D Look at our ranks at HyruleTriforce-mc.enjin.com/recruitment
    Does your server get donations? If so, why not buy a server with the donations?: I Havent Toggled That Up Yet As Soon As I Find A Host So They Can Use It And Dedicate Some For The Server And Make A Little Profit. I Cant Buy As I Said Above Family Matters.
    Why did you leave your previous host?:My Previous Was A PLAIN JERK. He Took My Stuff and left me and he didnt return files back so I Had To Start A Bit Later.
    What will you do in return for the company that is hosting you?: I will give them THE CONSOLE and I will give them OP. If They Give 20% to The Server. Like As in Website Or 24/7 they can keep the rest. The 95%% is Towards The HOST

Please If you can do anything for me =D

2. sicfb3TarikB

sicfb3TarikB New Member

I can recommend someone to this hosting company too? =D
    If that increases my chances as you have a REALLY GOOD PRICE =D

3. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

Only one? Is it you?

4. sicfb3TarikB

sicfb3TarikB New Member

I meant to say. A good Staff commitee :p Sorry for that mistype.

5. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

This is not a hosting company. XenForo is forum software. :)

6. ExpertPixels.com

ExpertPixels.com Well-Known Member

Maybe learn English before you start making solicitations.. and also maybe target a company that needs your server not a company that is going to laugh at you ;)

7. tyteen4a03

tyteen4a03 Well-Known Member

How is this XenForo related? This sounds more like a Minecraft server.

I do have some extra resources on hand.

8. sicfb3TarikB

sicfb3TarikB New Member

-.- Sorry. my friend sent me to the wrong area. -.- Plus u dont have to be an Ass about it -.-

9. tyteen4a03

tyteen4a03 Well-Known Member

You have the obligation to read before you post in any forums. If pointing out facts annoy you, why are you asking for a host anyway? A lot of people are going to reject you with different reasons, from your typing style to your brief server description.

If you plan on improving your attitude, I may have some resources on hand. Start a conversation with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.