Splash - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

When I tab things in Widget Framework, the tabs look kinda bad. Not sure if this is something that you can fix or not,

38Jm6.png

When I tab things in Widget Framework, the tabs look kinda bad. Not sure if this is something that you can fix or not,

38Jm6.png

Do you have the widget enabled on your site somewhere so I can debug it?

BTW man, i LOVE the customization you've done on the site, looks great.

Do you have the widget enabled on your site somewhere so I can debug it?

BTW man, i LOVE the customization you've done on the site, looks great.

Thanks, man!

Are you here? If you are, I'll tab up some stuff so you can see it.

Thanks, man!

Are you here? If you are, I'll tab up some stuff so you can see it.

Sorry bud :(

Here you go:

Code:
.sidebar .widget-tabs .primaryContent .Tabs h3 {
background-image: none;
color: @contentText;
line-height: 19px;
}

In extra.css, it'll style em like this:

test.webp

Just a heads up... considering 1.2 is in beta we'll be updating our premium styles in the near future, we'll be taking our time making sure everything is functioning the best it can with the new responsive design.

Not a huge problem, but something that I noticed. On some of the headers, the text is not centered, & it is more towards the top.

3sHbO.png

3sHcc.png

Sorry to bump, but I also have another question. I'm working on this skin, and I've made A LOT of edits outside of the Extra.css, will they be reversed when this skin gets upgraded to 1.2 & I update?

Also, a quick fix to the above would be great :]

Sorry to bump, but I also have another question. I'm working on this skin, and I've made A LOT of edits outside of the Extra.css, will they be reversed when this skin gets upgraded to 1.2 & I update?

Also, a quick fix to the above would be great :]

Did you edit Splash files or XenBase?

Not many template changes for Splash coming but it's possible some will be overwritten. Easy way you could do install the new Splash version as a new child theme of the new xenbase, then just port over your edits.

In regards to the issue above:

Add this to extra.css:

Code:
.subHeading {
line-height: 32px;
}

You could also do it via style properties : Style Properties - > Building Blocks -> Subheadings add line-height: 32px; into the Misc box.

Did you edit Splash files or XenBase?

Not many template changes for Splash coming but it's possible some will be overwritten. Easy way you could do install the new Splash version as a new child theme of the new xenbase, then just port over your edits.

In regards to the issue above:

Add this to extra.css:

Code:
.subHeading {
line-height: 32px;
}

You could also do it via style properties : Style Properties - > Building Blocks -> Subheadings add line-height: 32px; into the Misc box.

That worked great, but it seemed to "break" something on the profile page

3tyox.jpg

That worked great, but it seemed to "break" something on the profile page

3tyox.jpg

Ya next version will have the subheading line-height then I'll include a fix for that, you can use this:

Code:
.textWithCount.subHeading .count {
line-height: 17px;
}

You may or may not need an !important.

Russ updated Splash - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

1.2 Beta 5 Compatibility

View attachment 51025

• Minor CSS bugs fixed
  • Improved interface compability
  • Backstretch script(stretch background images) added to the Framework
  • 1.2 Compatibility added

If upgrading please make a backup of existing Splash style

***NOTE*** This is considered a beta release of a style along with the beta version of XF. This will work on 1.2+, however it's very likely bugs will be found so be cautious :).

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nice design! Is it possible to change the background? Thanks

Yep of course, the framework has a built in background stretcher so it'll automatically resize any image you choose, or you can just use a standard image repeating :), if you need help let me know

Splash is looking good on 1.2 although the framework has 2 outdated templates I believe I'll be holding off until 1.2 final to update as it works great on 1.2 RC now anyways. Cosmetic fixes and update framework will be coming then.

Hey.

Ahm, in the Download-Area there is only Splash 1.2 Beta 5 Fix 1 (Released: 10-07-2013) - no Update for the final 1.2.

Top Bottom