Splash - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Firstly, excellent theme!

Just a real quick question, I'm looking through the style settings and can't see anything overly obvious on how to change the BG image. Is it just in the general style properties under the HTML section?

Many Thanks.

Firstly, excellent theme!

Just a real quick question, I'm looking through the style settings and can't see anything overly obvious on how to change the BG image. Is it just in the general style properties under the HTML section?

Many Thanks.

It's actually in Style Properties : [XB] Options,

It's using a backstretch script the stretch the background image so it'll look good on all resolutions.

If you want to use another full screen background, replace the image link there.

If you want to disable it just uncheck the backstretch script, then you can set the background in html/body.

It's actually in Style Properties : [XB] Options,

It's using a backstretch script the stretch the background image so it'll look good on all resolutions.

If you want to use another full screen background, replace the image link there.

If you want to disable it just uncheck the backstretch script, then you can set the background in html/body.

Thanks Russ that's excellent.

Awesome style, just bought it, and trying to figure things out. A coupple of questions:

1) where can i make the width fluid (if i can in an option) found this one
2) where can i change the sidebar width? found this one too
3) is there an option to show the subforums as in the default xenforo skin (with an arrow dropdown) instead of this skin's default (which just lists them in the forums home ?)
4) how can i align a 728x90 banner at the center of the header empty space next to the logo? if i use a DIV it shows up above the logo. And if i just put the banner in the ad_header template, it will always stick next to the logo - i want to align it to the center (both vertical and horizontal)
5) I have this problem when I reduce the size of the layout and the responsive design kicks in, two funny arrows appear:

Noname.webp

:)

Last edited:
Awesome style, just bought it, and trying to figure things out. A coupple of questions:

1) where can i make the width fluid (if i can in an option) found this one
2) where can i change the sidebar width? found this one too
3) is there an option to show the subforums as in the default xenforo skin (with an arrow dropdown) instead of this skin's default (which just lists them in the forums home ?)
4) how can i align a 728x90 banner at the center of the header empty space next to the logo? if i use a DIV it shows up above the logo. And if i just put the banner in the ad_header template, it will always stick next to the logo - i want to align it to the center (both vertical and horizontal)
5) I have this problem when I reduce the size of the layout and the responsive design kicks in, two funny arrows appear:

View attachment 56131

:)

Thanks first off :)

3.) Style Properties -> Forum List uncheck show sub-forums
4.) You'll need a float:right on that div using the ad_header template

5.) Those arrows are from a breadcrumb issue, I'll look at it right now.

Hey @Russ,

Sorry to be a pain again, I'm still encountering a couple of issues (not sure whether it's something I've done or a small bug)

1. I get a 404 error when I click a username, i.e. on the pop up box
2. I get a 404 when I click to view my own profile
3. To style the 'post new thread' button do I do it in the 'buttons' menu of the splash style editor?

I can send across an URL if required to make things easier for this specific case.

Many thanks.

Hey @Russ,

Sorry to be a pain again, I'm still encountering a couple of issues (not sure whether it's something I've done or a small bug)

1. I get a 404 error when I click a username, i.e. on the pop up box
2. I get a 404 when I click to view my own profile
3. To style the 'post new thread' button do I do it in the 'buttons' menu of the splash style editor?

I can send across an URL if required to make things easier for this specific case.

Many thanks.

404 errors shouldn't be related to the style as I haven't modified links. Check to see if it does it with the default style, it could be related to an add on. If it does it on the default style, then I'd post in the support area on XF to get it figured out.

In regards to the buttons, in style properties "buttons" refers to like post reply upload file more options...

Post new thread refers to call to action, inner/outer

404 errors shouldn't be related to the style as I haven't modified links. Check to see if it does it with the default style, it could be related to an add on. If it does it on the default style, then I'd post in the support area on XF to get it figured out.

In regards to the buttons, in style properties "buttons" refers to like post reply upload file more options...

Post new thread refers to call to action, inner/outer

Thanks Russ. It seems the 404 error is happening no matter what theme I use so I'll have to dig a little deeper to figure that one out.

Hi @Russ

Did you find a solution for these arrows that I asked above?

Also I have serious problems when viewing the site from a 1024x768 resolution, look:

Homepage:

01.webp

Forum pages (check the menu):

01.webp

Which ad you talking? if you mean the header, then it's in the ad_header template.

Actually from my testing this is doing it on the default style. I'm looking to see what would be the best solution, but if I were you I would actually post in the general support area for this question too(it's causing the breadcrumb issue as well)

Sorry but I don't understand what you're saying. I am asking about a style-specific issue, why would I need to ask in the general support forum? perhaps it's not clear what the problem is?

Sorry but I don't understand what you're saying. I am asking about a style-specific issue, why would I need to ask in the general support forum? perhaps it's not clear what the problem is?

I understand the problem, but try placing the exact code in a default XF style, from my testing it breaks there as well.

Same thing here: http://admin-talk.com/ default style, ad up top. I just don't have a quick fix off the top of my head, so it could be quicker to post in general support as it breaks on the default XenForo style too.

@Russ is saying the issue is the same in the default style.

Your ad banner is to wide for those resolutions and cause the header to push everything down. Test it on the default style and you get the same result.

You will need to use some responsive ad code to get it right.

Top Bottom