Spiritual Variations

Davyc

Just opened with lots more still to do and content to add. With the turbulence in the world right now I believe some Spiritual thoughts and actions are needed. This may not be for everyone but for those who want to explore more this site is for you.

Feedback, comments, observations and suggestions all welcomed as it can only make the site better 😀

Hmm. Lovely home page, @Davyc. Your implementation of Xenporta is terrific.

My spirituality tends to be fairly traditional, if eclectic (I've studied world religions and theology and draw on many sources), so your site might not be my cuppa but don't be surprised if I sign up and have a look around sometime just to see.

My spirituality tends to be fairly traditional, if eclectic (I've studied world religions and theology and draw on many sources), so your site might not be my cuppa but don't be surprised if I sign up and have a look around sometime just to see.
We have the same destination in mind, the route may be slightly different and interesting in various ways. I have used a lot (there is a 'lot') of CSS changes I made to get the look I was aiming for and I'm about there; a few more tweaks here and there as time moves along will be in order, as with all my sites they are all a work in progress, always with room for improvement. Many thanks for taking the time to comment, much appreciated :)

Top Bottom