Spectrum // xenfocus.com

Spectrum // xenfocus.com [Paid] 1.4.x

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Hello, how can we change the editor in this theme?
0dU5SPh.png

Thanks.

I want to change it,for the default editor , not styling it.

If you want to change the editor itself, you would have to find an add on which changes the editor to another one or integrate one in yourself.

Editors can't be changed on a theme to theme basis.

The multi-quote button is obscured by the reply button in this theme in XF 1.3.x
Until the full theme is updated, it would be very nice to have a workaround for the button so the multi-quote feature is usable.

The multi-quote button is obscured by the reply button in this theme in XF 1.3.x
Until the full theme is updated, it would be very nice to have a workaround for the button so the multi-quote feature is usable.
As mentioned on my forums, my development board is currently being upgraded and the 1.3.x version of the skins will be released as soon as it's finished.

I have recently purchased this awesome theme from XenFocus and I am currently considering of purchasing more. The support is pretty good and the staff is very supportive. :)

It's compatible with the latest version of 1.4.x :)
Actually, there is an issue with it that has been reported on your own forum and not fixed.
However, your answer is disingenuous in that you know the question was about being compatible with the pending 1.5 release.

Actually, there is an issue with it that has been reported on your own forum and not fixed.
However, your answer is disingenuous in that you know the question was about being compatible with the pending 1.5 release.

My themes have never supported beta releases. They will be upgraded once 1.5 goes final ;)

Top Bottom