• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Spectrum // xenfocus.com

Spectrum // xenfocus.com [Paid] 1.4.x

No permission to buy ($30.00)

Ehren submitted a new resource:

Spectrum // xenfocus.com - Spectrum is focused around a simple to use color picker.

Spectrum by xenfocus is focused around a simple to use color picker, allowing your members to easily customize the colors of the layout by selecting from a preset array. Their color selection is saved as a cookie which means their choice will be shown to them automatically every time they visit your forum.

View attachment 55852

Skin features...
Read more about this resource...

Looks great! Interested in buying.

Just one question: @Ehren, do you think you'll be able to install and show Resource Manager in the demo, so that we can see how it fits with the skin? Thanks!

@Ehren , I'd still love to see how you handle the RM on your demo site - most premium skins now have RM installed on their demo site to make the look of RM consistent with the overall theme.:)

The color of the bars on the RM on @RoldanLT 's site is a little off. See below:

I'm currently on vacation with limited internet access through my iPad and iPhone only. Unfortunately I don't own the resource manager and am currently unable to upload files due to the lack of a computer :) I'll be back to regular work on October 28.