1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Specific CSS Node Icon Attributes?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Rum Runner Entertainment, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Rum Runner Entertainment

Rum Runner Entertainment Active Member

Are there CSS attributes that I can use to add in node icons like "read forum", "unread forum" or "link forum" rather than doing it from within the styling properties?

Thanks.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You can edit the CSS template or use EXTRA.css.

This guide should help: How To...

3. Rum Runner Entertainment

This doesn't answer my question. I'm looking for specific attributes that specifically applies to read, unread, and link forum node icons.

4. Brogan

Your original post, before you edited it, was:
    My post did indeed answer that.

5. Rum Runner Entertainment

Okay, yes. When you look at it that way, yes it does answer my question, but I mean't to say that it wasn't the answer I was specifically looking for.

6. Rum Runner Entertainment

So here, my revised version of my original question: Would you happen to know the CSS attributes that directly affect those three types of node icons?

7. Brogan

The guide I linked to still applies.

Using a browser inspector you can find the class names and from there the CSS template or use EXTRA.css.

8. Rum Runner Entertainment

9. Rum Runner Entertainment

What exactly are the CSS attributes for the read, unread, and link forums node icons specifically? (I viewed my forums' page source and I was not able to find anything).

Thanks.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015