1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spam!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tracy Perry, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Anybody else get a conversation from what is apparently from my DEAR FRIEND Mr. Michael Kodom (think he mis-spelled condom)? If I get back to him he promises to share 60% of $11,000,000 with me (gotta be legit - it came in a conversation on xenForo!) from a bank in Republic of Togo in West Africa. :rolleyes:

Oooohhh.. I gotta beat Jake to the punch on this... I see my DEAR FRIEND is planning on two timing me with him, as well as Jaren, InsaneOracle, and Robert F. Schmitz!

2. jmurrayhead

jmurrayhead Well-Known Member

Sadly, there's still people who would fall for this.

3. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

Damnit! I ALWAYS miss out on the good opportunities! :cry:

Kim and Adam Howard like this.
  4. Tracy Perry

Hey, you can just go to his profile and offer up your service as an intermediary! :p

Alien likes this.
  5. Tracy Perry

I find it amusing that he spammed one of the mod's, and it looks like Jake was his first target. ;)
    Guess he thinks Jake is the bigger sucka'?

6. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

I took him up on his offer.... I like my chances!

Dan likes this.
  7. Tracy Perry

Crud... I guess I ruined my chance... his note said it was top secret.

8. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

lol that random spam angered me so much that I blocked my whole profile and almost retired from Xenforo. That's what happens when you wake up on the wrong side of the bed. I'm just gonna follow members I talk to and set my profile to people I follow only.

9. TheBigK

TheBigK Well-Known Member

...why do I suddenly see $120 million in my bank account? o_O