1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

spam cleaner overlay

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by mjp, Oct 11, 2011.

1. mjp

mjp Well-Known Member

I've tried to figure this out like a big boy, but I can't. Here I am, admitting defeat and pleading for the mercy of the court. Or at least for some advice.

I have a grey theme. You might call it 'ugly' or 'monochromatic' or 'depressing.' I like it, and the few depressives that hang around on it seem to like it too.

Being grey and brooding, it needed some adjustments. Like .xenOverlay.memberCard has a few entries in my extra.css to make some of the dark text visible...

But somehow the gods are conspiring against me, and I can't seem to do the same for the spam cleaner overlay. I mean, look at it, it's sad:

Those dates and IPs and numerals, dangling out there in cold space, without context, without a reason to live. It's hurting me, and without being overly dramatic, I think it's hurting mankind.

So I am here seeking knowledge. Seeking solace. Trying to right an injustice. I don't need your money, just your brains. Please help. If not for me, for the children.
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

.spamUserInfo dt {
    color: #FF9900;
    Change the colour to suit.
    mjp likes this.
  3. mjp

mjp Well-Known Member

As Ralph Kramden said to Alice at the end of every Honeymooners episode, "Baby, you're the greatest!"