• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Spam Cleaner Everywhere!

Spam Cleaner Everywhere! 1.0.2

No permission to download

Ridemonkey

Ridemonkey submitted a new resource:

Spam Cleaner in Admin Control Panel - Simple template replacement to bring the spam cleaner to the Admin Control Panel

This add-on is very simple. It contains two template replacements, both of which add a "Spam Cleaner" button inside the Admin Control Panel.

One of these is added in the Edit User area in order to immediately spam clean & ban a user you might be viewing.
View attachment 84039

The other button is added into the Stop Human Spam log entry window if you use that add-on. This is convenient for reviewing SHS log entries and being able to immediately spam clean/ban the user if necessary....
Read more about this resource...

Ridemonkey

Haven't tried it yet, but I will be doing so soon.

It's just a bunch of template replacements and I was careful to not match any large blocks of code while doing so. I fully expect it to be fine.

Rudy

I've tried it, and the staff appreciates having the button in the moderation queue page. But it does need one minor fix: if a moderator does not have permissions to use the Spam Cleaner, the button still appears, and it ends up at an error page (as expected).

I would think it needs only a conditional around the code so that it can use that permission, but I'm not versed well enough in coding anymore to tackle it myself at the moment. Unless I can swipe it from another template where it is used.