Sort and display threads in alphabetical order [Paid] [Deleted]

Hi
Do you have a live demo ?
Does this work with non-latin characters?

Hello,

No sir, I do not have a live demo. I have not tested it with non-latin characters, but in theory, it should also work with non-latin characters.

but with the normal search engine, when you search for threads and posts, is it possible to have the alphabetical order sorting ?

and is it possible to enable the alphabetical sorting only for a specific forum through permissions?

but with the normal search engine, when you search for threads and posts, is it possible to have the alphabetical order sorting ?

and is it possible to enable the alphabetical sorting only for a specific forum through permissions?

I think that the first request would require an addon of its own. For the second request, yes, it is possible. I can extend it to be forum permission based.

ok, i'm interessed if i can get permission based because i need this only for 1 forum

The add on has been updated with the option that you requested sir. You can choose the forums to display it by going to Alphabetical Thread Sorting Forums settings under the Threads, Discussions and Conversations group.

1adminsetting.webp

Top Bottom