• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sort and display threads in alphabetical order [Paid] [Deleted]

but with the normal search engine, when you search for threads and posts, is it possible to have the alphabetical order sorting ?

and is it possible to enable the alphabetical sorting only for a specific forum through permissions?

wang

but with the normal search engine, when you search for threads and posts, is it possible to have the alphabetical order sorting ?

and is it possible to enable the alphabetical sorting only for a specific forum through permissions?
I think that the first request would require an addon of its own. For the second request, yes, it is possible. I can extend it to be forum permission based.

wang

ok, i'm interessed if i can get permission based because i need this only for 1 forum
The add on has been updated with the option that you requested sir. You can choose the forums to display it by going to Alphabetical Thread Sorting Forums settings under the Threads, Discussions and Conversations group.

1adminsetting.PNG

Bought & installed. However i have a problem. I set the forums to display 50 threads by page. When i click on letter "A" i only get 50 threads starting by "A" and clicking on the next page won't work.
Example here: https://www.libertaire.net/forums/documentaires-et-films.34/?begin=A

Also, it would be cool if "order by title" was enabled using this, so the thread would be really sorted by alphabetical order not only by starting letter