1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sort and display threads in alphabetical order [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by wang, Dec 29, 2015.

1. wang

wang Well-Known Member

51463 likes this.
  2. sami simo

sami simo Well-Known Member

Hi
    Do you have a live demo ?
    Does this work with non-latin characters?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  3. wang

wang Well-Known Member

Hello,

No sir, I do not have a live demo. I have not tested it with non-latin characters, but in theory, it should also work with non-latin characters.

4. ungovernable

ungovernable Member

is it possible to filter search results by alphabetical order ?

5. wang

wang Well-Known Member

6. ungovernable

ungovernable Member

but with the normal search engine, when you search for threads and posts, is it possible to have the alphabetical order sorting ?

and is it possible to enable the alphabetical sorting only for a specific forum through permissions?

7. wang

wang Well-Known Member

I think that the first request would require an addon of its own. For the second request, yes, it is possible. I can extend it to be forum permission based.

8. ungovernable

ungovernable Member

ok, i'm interessed if i can get permission based because i need this only for 1 forum

wang likes this.
  9. wang

wang Well-Known Member

51463 likes this.
  10. wang

wang Well-Known Member

The add on has been updated with the option that you requested sir. You can choose the forums to display it by going to Alphabetical Thread Sorting Forums settings under the Threads, Discussions and Conversations group.

1adminsetting.PNG

11. ungovernable

ungovernable Member

Thanks ! How can i buy it ? PM me your PayPal account

12. ungovernable

ungovernable Member

Bought & installed. However i have a problem. I set the forums to display 50 threads by page. When i click on letter "A" i only get 50 threads starting by "A" and clicking on the next page won't work.
    Example here: https://www.libertaire.net/forums/documentaires-et-films.34/?begin=A

Also, it would be cool if "order by title" was enabled using this, so the thread would be really sorted by alphabetical order not only by starting letter

13. wang

wang Well-Known Member

I will look as soon as possible in the bug report.

14. wang

wang Well-Known Member

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.