1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nasr, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Nasr

Nasr Well-Known Member

I want to say sorry for doubting KAM at some point.
  2. Deebs

Deebs Well-Known Member

Don't you dare. I did and I was vocal about it. Just forget it and enjoy the moment.
    Nasr likes this.
  3. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

lol ... I quietly bought licenses for both major competitor's forum software - but don't tell anyone. :D
    Nasr likes this.
  4. Deebs

Deebs Well-Known Member

Clickfinity bought competitor licences. BURN THE HERETIC! BURN THE HERETIC! BURN !!!!
    ShadyX, Nasr, 0xym0r0n and 1 other person like this.
  5. Shyuan

Shyuan Well-Known Member

DOn't be offended, but most of the people out there who doubted KAM will somehow feel at least a little regret:censored: i have seen many people said those nasty words and underestimated xenForo. Then i was like "don't judge too early.. we shall seee...". We shall now celebrate on behalf of xenForo though! :D
    Morgain and Nasr like this.
  6. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

I panicked right at the start and got my account blocked because I told some acquaintances I liked that XF looked like a risky buy. That was in the first weeks when all we had was the VB warning email telling us (wrongly) it was illegal to buy XF.
    I fled and tried IPB - it was awful.

When there was more information I thought about it some more, and went into the legal issues involved thoroughly. Based on some legal experience myself, and many years of assessing business risk, I decided it was OK after all.

I came back, started a new account as Morgain and since then have done all I could to help XF keep going.
    ForestForTrees and Nasr like this.