sonnb - Up Thread [Deleted]

sonnb

sonnb submitted a new resource:

sonnb - Up Thread (version 1.0.1) - Bring a new feature to your forum to reducing of "upppp" message spam.

What is this?
Imagine that you are managing a big classified forum or your forum have some classified nodes that have a lot of topic per day.
So how could you prevent users from filling their threads with full of "up" messages? How many server have you rent more to handle these kinds of threads in database?

Just forget it, addon "Up Thread" was born to resolve this headache. This addon would allow you to enable "Up" button for your classified nodes and allow users to use this button to...

Read more about this resource...

I am getting this as soon as I have the cash available. What an excellent add on and this covers everything that I need in one package :)

Yup, this add-on designed for specific purpose. $40 is cheap for running a classified forum.
Title of this addon should be changed to something better (not only up anymore).

I want to request Automatic Up Schedule for members which still have Up cota. This feature allow them set how many up (s) can be used automatically on his threads and Which days, how long this schedule will be applied.

There is also an option to allow which usergroup can be used this feature.

Many Thanks, Sơn!

I am getting this as soon as I have the cash available. What an excellent add on and this covers everything that I need in one package :)
Nice to hear that from you :)

Yup, this add-on designed for specific purpose. $40 is cheap for running a classified forum.
Title of this addon should be changed to something better (not only up anymore).

I want to request Automatic Up Schedule for members which still have Up cota. This feature allow them set how many up (s) can be used automatically on his threads and Which days, how long this schedule will be applied.

There is also an option to allow which usergroup can be used this feature.

Many Thanks, Sơn!
Thanks for your suggestion. This would be a nice function. I would consider to include it in the next update.

Where and does it have threads per day per forum limit built into it too?
No.

After further review, the free version (in the archives) does not have as many feature rich content or options as this current paid version does and also does not seem to support php 5.4 or the current XenForo version. It also would "seem" to be a dead add-on as the developer has not be online for over 1 year.

Your best bet at this time is the purchase the current version by sonnb.

No.

After further review, the free version (in the archives) does not have as many feature rich content or options as this current paid version does and also does not seem to support php 5.4 or the current XenForo version. It also would "seem" to be a dead add-on as the developer has not be online for over 1 year.

Your best bet at this time is the purchase the current version by sonnb.

I am getting this, I just have to wait for a response from sonnb :)

sonnb updated sonnb - Up Thread with a new update entry:

Sonnb - Up Thread 1.0.2: Added Auto Up Thread Schedule function

Change Logs:
- Minor code changes and improvement.
- Fix bug for thread_list short.
- Change SQL database structure:
  • xf_sonnb_up_thread table was changed to: xf_sonnb_up_thread_log
  • xf_sonnb_up_thread_schedule was added
  • added `up_time` to xf_thread
- Added function: Auto Up Schedule. This function allow users to set auto Up schedule for their threads. The Up times for those threads would be calculated based on group permission as normal....

Read the rest of this update entry...

sonnb - Up Thread updated to version 1.2.0

Change Logs:
- Added Up Thread Logs inside ACP
- Migrated "Up Thread" and "Configure Auto-Up Schedule" together into "Up Controls" popup to save space in Thread_view.
- Added General Information tab inside Account page, this would let user check their remain times for Up and Thread creating. Users are able to access this page from "Up Controls" in Thread_view.
- Improved addon with cache powered. Wherever you enabled the cache, it would use cache to save information to save query to...

Update: New Configuration Options, New Permission, Scheduled Thread Management...

Change Logs:
- Added new configuration:
  • Minimum Time Between Up Base On: Wherever we should check for the time, base on Global or Each Thread.
  • Disable reply inside threads: Some boards want to disable reply inside threads and only allow to post thread then use Up function to reduce spam message.
  • Enable Override Node Permission: Enable this one to make Up function available even if that thread was closed otherwise Up function would not available.
  • Disable Up if thread...

Version 1.3.3: Minor code changes and fixing

Change Logs:
- Disabled Up function for soft deleted and moderating threads
- Fix Auto Cron for deleted threads but still remain in Scheduled list
- Added `up_source` for the logs to identify where the log come from. It could be: User and Auto.
- Add more information to logs: Thread link, up source
- Fix undefined index in Server Logs
- Fix the count functionality on thread that belong to Top most Node.
- Minor code changes.

I must add that I have received excellent support from sonnb (within 12 hours he will respond) since buying this addon, any bugs I have come across are now gone and potential loopholes in the system it allows you to create are now in the addon and it works exceptionally well.

I only want the thread maker to bump the topic , how can I do it?
First, Only Thread's owners, Mods and Admins could bump it up. Is that not enough for you?
Second, I have no record that you purchased this addon, how could you get it?

Top Bottom