sonnb - Up Thread [Deleted]

Request: cron pruning of the up thread log - it gets HUGE. Also, pagination doesn't work (it loads all log entries on the first page regardless of how many pages you have). Makes loading the log file when you have tens of thousands of entries nearly impossible.

Thanks!

Request: cron pruning of the up thread log - it gets HUGE. Also, pagination doesn't work (it loads all log entries on the first page regardless of how many pages you have). Makes loading the log file when you have tens of thousands of entries nearly impossible.

Thanks!
I see your request on my forum. I agree with your request, it is a MUST evolution for next release.

Hi folks,

Couple of questions, please
- is there an option, when I can charge users for having a possibility to "Up"?
I have an "internal currency" already on my site for all the pay services, so - would it be possible to integrate this addon with charge system?
- is it alive? I have noticed it was June of the last update

Hi folks,

Couple of questions, please
- is there an option, when I can charge users for having a possibility to "Up"?
I have an "internal currency" already on my site for all the pay services, so - would it be possible to integrate this addon with charge system?
- is it alive? I have noticed it was June of the last update
Hello,

1. There is no currently. It is not integrated with any banking addon yet. Usually people use it with group promoting to customize the user's limitation. It could be the feature for the next sprint if it get some reasonable time and fund.
2. Yes, it does. Some big classifying forums are using it daily.

Having issues installing this in 1.5.10 but it could be an issue with my platform not the mod itself. @sonnb can you please respond to my PM.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom