sonnb - Up Thread [Deleted]

Thanks for the update but the zip package has the 1.4.5 xml file inside. (I just downloaded a few minutes ago)

Also what is the meaning of "Maximum Threads Per Day" in permission settings?

Thanks for the update but the zip package has the 1.4.5 xml file inside. (I just downloaded a few minutes ago)

Also what is the meaning of "Maximum Threads Per Day" in permission settings?
It is the limitation thread creation per day inside Classified forums.

I am using this great addon on a large forum with lots of ups per day. The "Up thread log" has a bug in pagination. It shows all ups in one page but has the paging links as well:
upthreads-paginate.gif
Also can we have search for users in log page? That would be useful!

I know this may not be related to your Addon, But is it possible to have the "Up Thread" button in Tapatalk?

I am using this great addon on a large forum with lots of ups per day. The "Up thread log" has a bug in pagination. It shows all ups in one page but has the paging links as well:
View attachment 66900
Also can we have search for users in log page? That would be useful!

I know this may not be related to your Addon, But is it possible to have the "Up Thread" button in Tapatalk?
Thank you for your bug report ;). I believe we can add the filter on the header to make admin able to filter result by username.

Your request must be done by Tapatalk.

Another bug (If you can name it a bug, because xenforo does this) is combination of usergroup permissions for 2 "Dealy ..." values.
This picture would tell all the story: (group names are edited by photoshop to make sense)

upthread2.webp

Another bug (If you can name it a bug, because xenforo does this) is combination of usergroup permissions for 2 "Dealy ..." values.
This picture would tell all the story: (group names are edited by photoshop to make sense)

View attachment 66928
Yes, it is a known issue on forums which use secondary groups. XenForo use highest value for this case. It should be feature-fix bug.

I think I have found a bug. If a thread is upped, it behaves like an unread thread (bold) even if you have read it. It is also always displayed in find new threads page whether you have read it or not. The strange part is issue persists even if I disable the addon. Those threads are still unread.

Will this work with 1.3?

I think I have found a bug. If a thread is upped, it behaves like an unread thread (bold) even if you have read it. It is also always displayed in find new threads page whether you have read it or not. The strange part is issue persists even if I disable the addon. Those threads are still unread.

I'm thinking about buying this addon, is this still an issue for anyone else?

Sonnb fixed that bug yesterday and sent the new files to me but I don't know if he updated the package. And yes It works with 1.3

Purchased!

I noticed something odd. When specifying the bump interval for the different user groups, if I want a7 day bump I have to set the interval to 601200 rather than 604800. If I set it to 604800 it starts counting down from 7 days 1 hour (168 hours 59 minutes). Anything less than 7 days seems to be fine.

Any plans to change the count down to days, hours, seconds, rather than just seconds? Looks funny telling people they have to wait 598,000 seconds to bump their thread :)

Top Bottom