sonnb - Up Thread [Deleted]

Hi @sonnb When you press the Up button, the timestamp of last post (thread owners or someone elses) in thread changes to actual time? Is this the way this works?

Hi @sonnb When you press the Up button, the timestamp of last post (thread owners or someone elses) in thread changes to actual time? Is this the way this works?
There are two type of time. Last post time and last up time, they are both increased to current time. Post time of last post (store in post) was not changed, only last post time (store in thread).

Is it possible to up others threads?
classified sites may not need that feature but lot of other sites do.

yes and if you can add an option to display who bumped the thread publicly.
Currently only owners and Mods who can edit that thread can use up function. A such function is not hard to implement.

There is a log menu can show that.

If its easy please implement that feature and i will buy now :)

log menu is public or only for admins?

As it is said on the Resource introduction , this will do its job perfect, but how I can limit users from bumping threads the old way? (posting up posts!)

As it is said on the Resource introduction , this will do its job perfect, but how I can limit users from bumping threads the old way? (posting up posts!)
You can check in option, there is a option that prevent thread being on top by reply.

Top Bottom