sonnb - Stop Spam Here [Deleted]

sonnb

sonnb submitted a new resource:

sonnb - Stop Spam Here (version 1.1.10) - A total spam protection tool for your forum

Quick Purchase Intruction
To purchase, please send money to my paypal address: thuvanson@gmail.com then drop me a PC with your purchased email and give me your email that would be used to receive addon.

Descriptions
Tired with Spammers in the world? You have to delete Threads, Posts and Users that spamming your forum all the day? This addon must be your close friend....

Read more about this resource...

It would appear that the logs are now being written correctly. Upgraded and immediately saw a few blocked registrations.
Thank you for fixing this.

Do you have a timeline on the other add-on for SFS?

It would appear that the logs are now being written correctly. Upgraded and immediately saw a few blocked registrations.
Thank you for fixing this.

Do you have a timeline on the other add-on for SFS?
Actually I have already done it but I still working on how to avoid any issue with it in the future.

On the log, the username link when a spammer is caught (where it says "Generated By: <<USERNAME>>") needs to end in "/edit" as the current link does not take you to anything useful in the Admin CP.

On the log, the username link when a spammer is caught (where it says "Generated By: <<USERNAME>>") needs to end in "/edit" as the current link does not take you to anything useful in the Admin CP.
Thanks for your information.

My SPH logs are filling up nicely! 78 blocked in 12 hours.

I have noticed that I'm also getting entries in my XF server error logs:
Undefined index: username
21 minutes ago - library/sonnbStopSpamHere/Model/FSpamlist.php:39

My SPH logs are filling up nicely! 78 blocked in 12 hours.

I have noticed that I'm also getting entries in my XF server error logs:
Undefined index: username
21 minutes ago - library/sonnbStopSpamHere/Model/FSpamlist.php:39
Maybe you has unchecked "check username", I would fix it.

Yes, I am not checking on username. I've found too many false positives on common usernames and it causes me a lot of manual email response time when people ask me why I think they are a spammer. IP, email and finally manual approval works best for me. If that's what's causing the errors, I can live with it.

Thanks again for the fast response and fast updates.

Yes, I am not checking on username. I've found too many false positives on common usernames and it causes me a lot of manual email response time when people ask me why I think they are a spammer. IP, email and finally manual approval works best for me. If that's what's causing the errors, I can live with it.

Yes, your concern was fixed since 1.1.8, it would not mark user as spammer if only username was matched.
Same problem here.
I would update to 1.1.12 to remove above error soon.

Your concern is addressed in 1.1.12

Same problem here.
This error is fixed is 1.1.12

Installed without any problems.

One thing I have noticed (and I don't know if this happened today or from another add-on) is that my Tools > Logs > Registration Log is now missing. I never used it as it was always empty but it used to be there.

reg-log.webp

Installed without any problems.

One thing I have noticed (and I don't know if this happened today or from another add-on) is that my Tools > Logs > Registration Log is now missing. I never used it as it was always empty but it used to be there.

View attachment 35184
As far as I know, it came from XenUtilizer (sorry if I wrote it wrong).

As far as I know, it came from XenUtilizer (sorry if I wrote it wrong).
Oh, that makes sense since I just uninstalled xenutiles but have had it on my forum from day 1. I thought that log was core. Thank you!

Top Bottom