sonnb - Stop Spam Here [Deleted]

There maybe a bug of some kind....

Error Info
PHP:
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 1 - library/sonnbStopSpamHere/Model/FSpamlist.php:52
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Stack Trace

PHP:
#0 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/sonnbStopSpamHere/Model/FSpamlist.php(52): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/sociall1/...', 52, Array)
#1 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/sonnbStopSpamHere/Model/SSH.php(320): sonnbStopSpamHere_Model_FSpamlist->checkRegister(Array)
#2 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/sonnbStopSpamHere/ControllerPublic/Register.php(46): sonnbStopSpamHere_Model_SSH->checkRegister(Array)
#3 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): sonnbStopSpamHere_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#4 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State

PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(57) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/register/register"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

The 2nd error seems to be this one.....

Error Info
PHP:
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 2 - library/sonnbStopSpamHere/Model/FSpamlist.php:57
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 10:49 PM

Stack Trace

PHP:
#0 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/sonnbStopSpamHere/Model/FSpamlist.php(57): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/sociall1/...', 57, Array)
#1 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/sonnbStopSpamHere/Model/SSH.php(320): sonnbStopSpamHere_Model_FSpamlist->checkRegister(Array)
#2 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/sonnbStopSpamHere/ControllerPublic/Register.php(46): sonnbStopSpamHere_Model_SSH->checkRegister(Array)
#3 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): sonnbStopSpamHere_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#4 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State

PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(57) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/register/register"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(13) {
    ["username"] => string(10) "ehandaumrs"
    ["email"] => string(21) "dhs.bags001@gmail.com"
    ["password"] => string(9) "david1234"
    ["password_confirm"] => string(9) "david1234"
    ["dob_month"] => string(1) "2"
    ["dob_day"] => string(1) "6"
    ["dob_year"] => string(4) "1977"
    ["gender"] => string(4) "male"
    ["timezone"] => string(9) "Asia/Baku"
    ["agree"] => string(1) "1"
    ["submit"] => string(7) "Sign Up"
    ["sonnbSSH_field"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfToken"] => string(0) ""
  }
}

The 2nd error seems to be this one.....

Error Info
PHP:
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 2 - library/sonnbStopSpamHere/Model/FSpamlist.php:57
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 10:49 PM

Stack Trace

PHP:
#0 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/sonnbStopSpamHere/Model/FSpamlist.php(57): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/sociall1/...', 57, Array)
#6 {main}

Request State

PHP:
array(3) {
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(13) {
    ["username"] => string(10) "ehandaumrs"
    ["email"] => string(21) "dhs.bags001@gmail.com"
    ["password"] => string(9) "david1234"
    ["password_confirm"] => string(9) "david1234"
    ["dob_month"] => string(1) "2"
    ["dob_day"] => string(1) "6"
    ["dob_year"] => string(4) "1977"
    ["gender"] => string(4) "male"
    ["timezone"] => string(9) "Asia/Baku"
    ["agree"] => string(1) "1"
    ["submit"] => string(7) "Sign Up"
    ["sonnbSSH_field"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfToken"] => string(0) ""
  }
}
It is OK to see these kind of messages. This is just for debug in case of you are unable to connect to API server, connection timeout, wrong API key or API key query times limit... These messages were ignored in earlier versions. Maybe I would consider to ignore them again in the next version to avoid confusion from customers.

I'm also getting errors in server logs on both FSpamlist and Botscout. So long as everything is working (it seems to be), I don't really mind seeing them but I have 4 pages worth since 48 hours ago.

11 pages of StopSpamHere logs :)

It is OK to see these kind of messages. This is just for debug in case of you are unable to connect to API server, connection timeout, wrong API key or API key query times limit... These messages were ignored in earlier versions. Maybe I would consider to ignore them again in the next version to avoid confusion from customers.
The error would suggest something is wrong... I'd like whatever is wrong fixed, please.

The error would suggest something is wrong... I'd like whatever is wrong fixed, please.
Do you receive it continuously or sometime? If your server cannot connect to API services or query times limit exceeded... are they mistaken by the code? I would remove all the logs in the next version.

Got this error every 2, 3 minutes in my ACP log

ErrorException: file_get_contents(http://botscout.com/test/?multi&username=&email=aniket.metkar12@gmail.com&ip=182.48.193.109&key=5AJiVPYgSGsX4yk): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! - library/sonnbStopSpamHere/Model/Botscout.php:91
Hello Andy,

This is debug message that indicates that at that time your server was unable to connect to Fspamlist server. Just for debugging.

It would appear that my server can never connect to Fspamlist then as I get the error every few minutes. Using correct APIs for all services.

It would appear that my server can never connect to Fspamlist then as I get the error every few minutes. Using correct APIs for all services.
You might reach queries times limit for Fspamlist. As I have noted in Admin Options, you have only 5000 queries on Fspamlist.
How many queries can my API key make?
Each key can make 5,000 queries a day. If you should require more, please contact us.

You might reach queries times limit for Fspamlist. As I have noted in Admin Options, you have only 5000 queries on Fspamlist.
I too am getting the same errors. Only when someone registers. On my api page I have "Your API key has seen no activity today." should it query upon registration?

Why ?
Weird ?

Does this addon prevent spam in the About Me Profile section ?
This is quote from Slavik.
This resource has been temporarily removed pending the resolution of a complaint.

Currently it does not have this check yet.

I too am getting the same errors. Only when someone registers. On my api page I have "Your API key has seen no activity today." should it query upon registration?
It would query on registration to check for the bot.

soonb, it's confusing.

I've SFS 1.1.12, and SFS API 1.0.1 ; but what is the point to release BotScout/FSpamlist API when it's already included in the main addon ?
I've tried to install SpamBust, but how I can know the main addon will use it ? It's not listed in the options. The whole thing is confusing now.

Could you enlight me ?

soonb, it's confusing.

I've SFS 1.1.12, and SFS API 1.0.1 ; but what is the point to release BotScout/FSpamlist API when it's already included in the main addon ?
I've tried to install SpamBust, but how I can know the main addon will use it ? It's not listed in the options. The whole thing is confusing now.

Could you enlight me ?
Hello Arkshine,

BotScout/FSpamlist API have just released as standalone add-on because later I would update Stop Forum Spam to 1.1.13 with these 2 APIs were removed and some improvements.

SpamBust API or other APIs would automatically be called once you installed them. Just install them and you are ready to go, the logs would show you how they work.

Top Bottom