sonnb - Hide Prefixes From UserGroups

sonnb - Hide Prefixes From Guests 1.0.1

No permission to download
I made an edit to this to somehow make it disallow users that are under 18 years old to view threads prefixed with certain prefixes, I was wondering if i could potentially PM you my code changes or something and maybe you could make a less frankensteined version of my work to release, its a feature that might be useful to more than just me.

I made an edit to this to somehow make it disallow users that are under 18 years old to view threads prefixed with certain prefixes, I was wondering if i could potentially PM you my code changes or something and maybe you could make a less frankensteined version of my work to release, its a feature that might be useful to more than just me.
We have this one: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/sonnb-profanity-filter.903/ to do this. You might want to check it out.
Not working in Xenforo 1.3 Beta 3.
What is the latest version that it worked.

I wonder if their is a feature like this or possibly for a future update. I like the idea of this addon and might please my members but i am a little concerned they might just use this all the time and i would end up with no public content or very little. I am not sure if this is a feature yet but if not is there a possibility of maybe having a limit on how often a user can use this. Like users can use this prifix once a day for example.

I wonder if their is a feature like this or possibly for a future update. I like the idea of this addon and might please my members but i am a little concerned they might just use this all the time and i would end up with no public content or very little. I am not sure if this is a feature yet but if not is there a possibility of maybe having a limit on how often a user can use this. Like users can use this prifix once a day for example.
That is a fantastic suggestion I find my members are continuously abusing this more and more and more all the time so much so I've even had to remove the option for a few members.

Is it possible to assign each thread prefix a specific group permission? As in, threads with prefix 1 are hidden from group C and D but not groups A and B, prefix 2 is hidden from groups X and Y, etc.? Right now it only applies to all thread prefixes you choose instead of individually.

Is it possible to assign each thread prefix a specific group permission? As in, threads with prefix 1 are hidden from group C and D but not groups A and B, prefix 2 is hidden from groups X and Y, etc.? Right now it only applies to all thread prefixes you choose instead of individually.
It is possible but I need time to do it.

works good. BUT.
insted "hide" it should required registration. if your addon, can do that someday would be absolutely. perfect.
good luck and thanks for share!

Top Bottom