XF 2.1 Sometime bugged in forum

itstuff

hello,

sometime Replies not going thru in forum, it take like 5 minutes to adding a reply in someone thread.
and also creating thread sometime take a lot time to created.

I did optimisation of my forum database as well but problem not going to be fix.

who will help me to fix the forum? I will pay him.

thanks

Er0HBS.jpg

its just taking long loading when my users trying to add reply somewhere in threads...

First thing is to disable all add-ons and try with default XenForo style/theme and see if the issue still exists. Likely it will not.

Then you can change back to your custom theme, test again. Then turn on your add-ons one-by-one, and test again after each is enabled. You'll likely track down the cause pretty quick that way.

First thing is to disable all add-ons and try with default XenForo style/theme and see if the issue still exists. Likely it will not.

Then you can change back to your custom theme, test again. Then turn on your add-ons one-by-one, and test again after each is enabled. You'll likely track down the cause pretty quick that way.
ok I did it...I disabled one by one add-on but this slow speed of replying still killing me :(

Top Bottom