Someone help please?!?!?!

RG70Hz

Hello! I recently just bought XenForo and my own site. When I go to my site, it says "index.php" blah blah and is automatically on forums. Is there a way I can make a home page? When I click on the home button I get an error. Also if I click on my banner I get an error. Can anyone help me please??

Thanks you.

No you didn't. I am at the site at this exact second.

View attachment 41197
Fixed. Also 10k I don't know what you have against me, but whatever it is, I'm sorry. I removed that skin, I know I shouldn't have put it up. I'm gonna buy it this week. You don't have to quote me on everything I said. I can read, so can he. Also I don't see why I should have my license revoked? The only thing bad on it was the skin and that's gone now. Just chill man.

Once you quit lying about where you got it, sure thing.

Once you quit stealing from the developers, sure thing.
It was one thing a style WHICH im buying anyway. And it was a background image, anyone could have used it. But it's gone now. So how many times my I ask that you'll refresh on my site looking at every detail trying to see what else I "Stole"?

As long as it takes to be assured the developers here are protected, and know who potentially might be pirating their stuff.
All right. But why me? I'm sure there are a lot more people than me out there. Also I'm not going to steal from developers. It's all removed, i'll buy it then upload it.

All right. But why me? I'm sure there are a lot more people than me out there. Also I'm not going to steal from developers. It's all removed, i'll buy it then upload it.

I call out every person I see with pirated items that post in these forums.

It's not just you.

I know I lied but I apologized. You can refresh and refresh and refresh until your head turns blue, but you won't find anything

Then all will be well. Learn from this.

I call out every person I see with pirated items that post in these forums.

It's not just you.

Then all will be well. Learn from this.
I will 10k. Thank you. I guess you saved me from a lot of trouble that could happen in the future. I will learn from this, and hopefully we can move on from here.

Thank you, I appreciate it. :) Everyone makes mistakes, the point is to learn from them and improve. I hold no ill will towards you and would be happy to have you as a customer!

Top Bottom