Some weirdness

hugh71158

I have some issues that seem to have appeared out of nowhere.

Trying to click the Controls link in the Add Ons section, results in the word Controls appearing in the left. Nothing works.

So I can't turn any add ons off, and doing a health check reports that 139 files are missing. But I deleted nothing!!!

Any ideas guys?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-11-01 at 7.08.15 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2012-11-01 at 7.08.15 PM.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 10
Odd.

My gut instinct is it's a javascript error. You can view these in Google Chrome or Firefox using F12, and clicking on "Console".

Provide a screenshot of this, it may explain a few things.

Re-upload JQuery? Ha, I'm stumped already! Can you guys give me an idiot proof explanation of the. Maybe more importantly, what happened? This is a new install of Xenforo.

Hugh

Thanks so much! I think I must have installed something and overwritten the js folder. Scratching my head about that one! I do have two issues though.

1. Doing a File Health Check, it tell me that some files are not as expected. Can I repair this? (see below)

2. The Blogs text - still steadfastly refuses to change color. :-(

I really do appreciate the help.

Hugh

health.jpg

Thanks so much! I think I must have installed something and overwritten the js folder. Scratching my head about that one! I do have two issues though.

1. Doing a File Health Check, it tell me that some files are not as expected. Can I repair this? (see below)

2. The Blogs text - still steadfastly refuses to change color. :-(

I really do appreciate the help.

Hugh

health.jpg
You need to re-upload the js/ folder from your XenForo archive.

Top Bottom