XF 1.2 Some problems I have

Princ3

I can't see the moderator/admin bar on the top of the community and the user text block where the user's number of posts should appear or the registration day is missing the text. I would like see the links (personal details, contact details, etc etc) on the popup that appears when I hover over my name with the mouse on the navigator bar in 2 rows instead of 1. Thank you in advance!

I can't see the moderator/admin bar on the top of the community and the user text block where the user's number of posts should appear or the registration day is missing the text. I would like see the links (personal details, contact details, etc etc) on the popup that appears when I hover over my name with the mouse on the navigator bar in 2 rows instead of 1. Thank you in advance!
For the first... have you assigned yourself as a moderator?
For the second, if you are talking about the popup when you hover over your name adjacent to the Inbox/Alerts, that should be able to be done with template edits to navigation_visitor_tab but do you mean you want it all on 2 rows instead of in 2 columns like it is now. That could get to look a little "messy" in certain instances.

I've replied via PM, he also posted in the Core thread, pm and here :D.

Most of the things you need/want are handled by our framework, gave you instruction(specific to our framework).

I've replied via PM, he also posted in the Core thread, pm and here :D.

Most of the things you need/want are handled by our framework, gave you instruction(specific to our framework).
:LOL: He just wanted to cover all his bases.
I'm off to bed. Gotta get up in 2 hours for another full day of Windows 2012 Server Essentials fun. :X3:

Top Bottom