Some Pre-Sale Questions :)

Dekka

Hey,

I have a few Pre-Sale questions I really need answered before I move on to buying xenForo (im still tossing up whether i want a community).

PLEASE NOTE: ive had a look around for these answers

Here are my questions:

-Is xenPorta free; How do i install it?
-Where and how do i install plugins (eg: Infractions, shoutbox)
-How to get a staff banner on xenforo (Like this:
nUiWV.png
But goes across the whole thing and says ‘staff’.
-Prefixes, where and how?

Thanks in advance,
Dekka

That's on KAM, not us. They could clear the air any time.

That is most certainly not on KAM. I remember this old child's tale where they kept nagging the person to answer some questions they had, and the person refused. After much persistence, the person gave in saying they will answer just three questions. The person was asked the three questions, and just as he was about to walk away, he was asked another question.

Point being: They can answer questions they are out of breath and there will still be more unanswered questions.

Have you checked out the demo for xenForo yet? Most of the things you're looking for are free or are core of the product.

For example, infractions are called warnings in xenForo and are in the core so are prefixes. xenPorta is free and can be easily installed by simply uploading files and applying the .xml file.

Check this page out for more info on xenPorta and how to install it.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/8wayrun-com-xenporta-portal.90/

For the ribbon like feature, there is actually a resource on that as well, and it's free. I just can't find it :'(

This must be pinned for newbies and those that need newbie help.

Top Bottom