XF 1.5 (Solved) Zend_Mail_Transport_Exception

HSP

Hello,

I have updated to the latest recent version of Xenforo and I am receiving the following 57 error messages:

Error Info:

Code:
Zend_Mail_Transport_Exception: Email to EMAIL@hotmail.com failed: Unable to send mail. - library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Sendmail.php:137

Stack Trace:

Code:
#0 /home/lionsgroun/domains/lionsground.com/public_html/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Abstract.php(348): Zend_Mail_Transport_Sendmail->_sendMail()
#1 /home/lionsgroun/domains/lionsground.com/public_html/library/Zend/Mail.php(1194): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail))
#2 /home/lionsgroun/domains/lionsground.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/MailQueue.php(79): Zend_Mail->send(Object(Zend_Mail_Transport_Sendmail))
#3 /home/lionsgroun/domains/lionsground.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/MailQueue.php(10): XenForo_Model_MailQueue->runMailQueue(7.9999971389771)
#4 /home/lionsgroun/domains/lionsground.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_MailQueue->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999971389771, '')
#5 /home/lionsgroun/domains/lionsground.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999971389771, '', false)
#6 /home/lionsgroun/domains/lionsground.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#7 /home/lionsgroun/domains/lionsground.com/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#8 {main}

Request State:

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(35) "http://lionsground.com/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(15) "/conversations/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

I have looked up on this site for possible solution but i failed to find one.

Please advice, thanks in advance.

I have checked, double checked. Email problem has been resolved, server is configured correctly except for the Xenforo forum. When i try to use SMTP, i get the following failure :S

Code:
Zend_Mail_Protocol_Exception: Email to MY@EMAIL.COM failed: User account MY@EMAIL.COM has sent too many emails - library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Abstract.php:431

Well, they are telling you that user account (the second one) has sent more emails than they allow. Now, that's something that you will have to address with that provider as it is not specific to XenForo. If you are using that account for other sites also, then all emails sent by ALL of them are cumulative into the daily total.

Well, they are telling you that user account (the second one) has sent more emails than they allow. Now, that's something that you will have to address with that provider as it is not specific to XenForo. If you are using that account for other sites also, then all emails sent by ALL of them are cumulative into the daily total.

[solved] I made it very late last night. No guys, It was a little setting in the DirectAdmin that caused it. I have installed Custombuild 2.0 and update my DirectAdmin, all settings were on default. This solved the problem:

screen.webp

Under http://IP:2222/CMD_ADMIN_SETTINGS

And what was the max set at? Pretty sure it was less than what you were sending daily... which is exactly what I stated.
The notice of
User account ****@****.com has sent too many emails
itself tells you that there was a quota in place that was exceeded. ;)

Top Bottom