XF 1.4 [solved] SSH upgrade stall/memory error

Live Free

Hi,

I'm in the middle of upgrading from 1.3.5 to 1.4.

Took a backup, upload the files, began the upgrade via url. Gave me a php command to run via ssh. I ran it. Ran smoothly until it began upgrading to 1.4.2 step 1. It completed that. Began rebuilding/ importing data. Began rebuilding.... templates. Then:

Code:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 15064 bytes) in /home/admin/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 276

I then get the ssh ~~ space notification when nothing's happening or something's completed, but it doesn't look like it made it through the entire installation. When I view the admin.php it says "The board is currently waiting to be upgraded. Please complete the upgrade."

I am then presented with the same command that I already tried to run.

What's the current status of my installation? Should I re-run the command? Wait?

Thank you.

You can re-run that command. Normally the rebuild shouldn't take a ton of memory, but disable debug mode if you have it set.

At this point, running the upgrade via the web interface will be fine too.

Thanks. Re-ran it and it worked. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to make the issue worse (while trying to balance acceptable downtime). Thanks, upgrade completed. :D

Top Bottom