[SolidMean] CloudFlare Detect

[SolidMean] CloudFlare Detect 1.1.1

No permission to download
But this way i can migrate to xenforo 2 right?

Because i work with cloudflare.

Or is another way to work with cloudflare and XF2?

If you're using Apache or Nginx you can use the cloudflare modules that work with those web servers, and you wouldn't need this add-on.

So our server uses Apache with XF 1.5. I've installed this add-on after setting up Cloudflare. Users are getting logged out and are still having trouble logging in. I see that you say Apache servers wouldn't need this add-on, does that mean I shouldn't use this add-on?

Nginx and Apache have modules that are better suited to assign the correct ip than what this add-on does.

If you don't have access to to those modules, then this module can be used.

Users may be logged out once after installing this add-on, because their IP will have changed, but after that they shouldn't have any issues

This version is for XenForo version 1.5. there isn't a 2.0 version that I know of. I don't know if 2.0 out of the box has this feature included

Any XF devs confirm this? Cloudflare works out of the box?

Not a dev but I will back his claim. As of 2.1 I haven't had to install mod_cloudflare which is the best way, using ssh like PuTTy so ips are visible. I have started a fresh server in the past when putting my site back up from where it was down for a year and never installed anything and the ips were visible.

But @Chris D might be able to shed some light.

Top Bottom