Soft Responsive [Deleted]

Position of navigation and logo is determined by their order in HTML code. Code is generated on server side, browser width is checked on client side.

It could in theory be achieved by moving code using JavaScript, but that's ugly and should be avoided.

Position of navigation and logo is determined by their order in HTML code. Code is generated on server side, browser width is checked on client side.

It could in theory be achieved by moving code using JavaScript, but that's ugly and should be avoided.

The only reason I asked is because its available as an option in the settings for the desktop but not the mobile. But if its not possible to have the settings done separately then so be it.

Is the only way to get rid of the basic title to just delete that out of the basic board info in the ACP?

I had a very quick question... with this theme, can I adjust (and how can I) change the following:
DKAj0Ty.jpg

JcocqEV.jpg

Notice how the second image has the body of the post not go across the entire box there? Is there a way I can change that in the theme?

Admin control panel -> styles -> style properties -> general -> page width controller. Enter width value in width field, like "900px"

Oh hey Arty, I had a question about this...
n9pi4MVl.png

See how on the side there the body box is hanging on for its dear life a little? How can I fix that?

Wow apparently 2.0.3... guess I never downloaded the new one.. how did that happen? 0.o
Thanks! :) I'll be updating it once I get some sleep.

That would be hard considering that you didn't purchase it. Ether purchase style or stop using it.

That would be hard considering that you didn't purchase it. Ether purchase style or stop using it.
My brother setup the forums and told me the theme was purchase, and I come to find out (now admitting to me) that he didn't buy it... trust me, I stay legit, people deserve the payoff for their work that's for sure.
Don't worry buddy, I'll be buying MY OWN copy this evening.

Hello,
Question before purchase :
I am using theme Flexile
Can i keep my current theme on desktop and apply Soft Responsive only when calling the site on Mobile ?

Top Bottom