Soft Responsive [Deleted]

^ I'm getting that too with that add-on. I think it's a problem with the add-on because it was doing the same for me on the default style earlier.

EDIT: Arty beat me to it.

xF really needs a warning when someone new has posted in a thread!

^ I'm getting that too with that add-on. I think it's a problem with the add-on because it was doing the same for me on the default style earlier.

From what I gather, the dev (of that add-on) is looking into it.

Does this style require your branding to remain in the footer? Ready to purchase but don't see any info on that.

Yes, it is required unless you purchase branding free option. It costs $20 and is available on style purchase page.

A couple different looks...

1top.webp 2sidebar.webp 3sidebar.webp post.webp

Only have a couple things I really need to tweak, but honestly, this is the best theme purchase I have made so far. I support all of the themers out there, but this one has just blown me away. I think it is essential for a site that wants to have any type of mobile audience.

That looks nice. Try adding this to extra.css to adjust poster profile's layout:
Code:
@media only screen and (max-width: 700px), only screen and (max-device-width: 700px)
{
    .messageUserBlock .extraUserInfo
    {
        padding: 0;
    }
        .messageUserBlock .extraUserInfo dt
        {
            display: inline;
        }
    .messageLeft .messageUserBlock h3.userText
    {
        float: right;
        text-align: right;
  }
    .dark_postrating_bar_dd
    {
        display: none !important;
    }
}

Hm, second rule for "dt" is being overridden somewhere. Change
Code:
display: inline;
to
Code:
display: inline !important;

Very nice.

Question to those who advertise: "how do you plan on doing it with this skin?"

I'd love to use it but gotta pay the bills too.

How easy is it to adapt to a dark header? My logo is best in white, so prefer it be on a solid color.

Add background-color to #logoBlock in css, like this:
Code:
#logoBlock { background-color: #000; }

If you'll be using it with fixed width layout, right border will cause conflict with your header background, so you'll have to remove it by adding this to extra.css
Code:
.hasJs #headerMover:before, .hasJs #headerMover:after, .hasJs #forumFooter:before, .hasJs #forumFooter:after { display: none !important; }

If you want to change only middle of header, not whole block, instead of changing color for #logoBlock, change it for #logoBlock .pageWidth, like this:
Code:
#logoBlock .pageWidth { background-color: #000; border-bottom-left-radius: 6px; border-bottom-right-radius: 6px; }

It will look something like this:
Screen Shot 2012-10-03 at 09.17.03 .webpScreen Shot 2012-10-03 at 09.18.48 .webp

That's quick hack with background color. I recommend using image with gradient instead of raw color to make transition from header to content area nicer.

Great job on the responsive side :), I'm personally not a fan of how it looks but am definitely interesting in the add-on you might do :).

Top Bottom