Sheldon

Sheldon submitted a new resource:

Socialize Your MemberCard - Small Font Awesome Icons on your MemberCard

Socialize Your MemberCard
View attachment 59267

First, FontAwesome must be in your PAGE_CONTAINER. Open that template, under <head>, add:
Code:
<link href="//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/3.2.1/css/font-awesome.css" rel="stylesheet">

You must create a Custom UserField for each Social Site you plan on using.

View attachment 59259

View attachment 59260

View attachment 59261

Then, you will go to the...

Read more about this resource...

Hm, can't get it to show up on my membercard. No icons...

After which </xen:if> should I paste the code? Or I don't know what am I doing wrong...

EDIT: ahhhh, sorry, newbie thing... All solved!

Last edited:
Check that your custom userfield name matches the links. That is really about the only explanation. Nothing else can cause it to not work.

ooh it shows up. it's just lower, so that you only see a tiny bit of the top half. my member card avatar is large compared to yours. i don't know whats up with that. what controls the size of our member card avatars? :confused:

ooh it shows up. it's just lower, so that you only see a tiny bit of the top half. my member card avatar is large compared to yours. i don't know whats up with that. what controls the size of our member card avatars? :confused:

Adjust this:
Code:
.memberCard .avatarCropper { margin-bottom: 16px;}

Change it to say... 32px

--I would've look myself, but keep being told to "Stop Stalking B" Heheh....

Reactions: DRE
I followed the guide and it doesnt work for me.

I even set the same exact custom field names as you did in the demo and nothing.

I tried adding the code after both </xen:if> and nothing

Can you go into more detail in the guide or am i just missing something?

It can change depending on your theme. This was done with the default style. You may have to adjust some of the CSS. Without seeing your site, I wouldn't know...

Top Bottom