• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Social

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummer. Love this style. Why not make a new style and leave this one alone for those of us that like it and use it? Id probably use the new one as well as it looks promising, but bummed about having to change this one for the new version of it.

The style remains the same, only thing changed was the node icons...first post has the 1.1.0 Beta 2 update.

The new version will have a different name and its own release.

Should have been a little more clear on that instead of saying it was to replace the current one, sorry :cautious:

What all did you change to get the arrow working?

I seriously modded the crap out of that skin, and don't want to do all of my color / aesthetic changes to it again in the template / styles properties if possible...
Thanks!

In the style properties for social change these 2 properties.
social-popup.webp

Also the form.css template needed updated just so you know. There was a good bit changed in there so here is the updated version.

Attachments

In the style properties for social change these 2 properties.
View attachment 20028

Also the form.css template needed updated just so you know. There was a good bit changed in there so here is the updated version.
I updated the form.css file

The only change I needed to make was deleting the item in the IMAGE field on the arrow OPEN .... The made the arrow which points up display... but the arrow pointing down does not display still

It is most likely something in your EXTRA.css as I did do some changing in that template. Try adding this to the EXTRA.css template, also attached is a copy of the current EXTRA.css if you want to compare it to yours.

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed .arrowWidget
{
        @property "popupArrowClosed";
        background: transparent url('@imagePath/xenforo/xenforo-ui-sprite.png') no-repeat -32px 0;
        margin-top: -2px;
        margin-left: 2px;
        display: inline-block;
        *margin-top: 0;
        vertical-align: middle;
        width: 16px;
        height: 14px;
        @property "/popupArrowClosed";
}

Attachments

Peculiar that this did not fix it either... Yet the closed one shows... the arrow once you hover shows up but the arrow when in normal state does not

I played around with your extra.css, and took all my modded css and put it in there as well... Fixed it, something else was missing I guess from what you told me to input

Thanks!

Style Updated - 1.1.0b4 (10-28-2011)

The only change was in the form.css template:

Original (1.1 beta 2)
Code:
.textCtrl.prompt,

1.1 Beta 4
Code:
.textCtrl.prompt
{
    @property "formElementPrompt";
    font-style: italic;
        color: rgb(160,160,160);
    @property "/formElementPrompt";
}

Attachments

@Qwk86gn

I have a Question. I really like your Style, but with a Backround Image it must be awesome. Can you create a Backround Image in a Bar/Club/Party Style for me? I give you 20$ for that, it would be cool. :) Just PM me, when you can do that, thx.

Having a small issue when viewing a member's page. Something is pushing the main area (where the tabs are) down below the end of the left sidebar. See Screenshot for more info. Any clues?

Screen Shot 2011-11-15 at 7.17.26 PM.webp

It was Beta 5 as I had the same issue with another style. I did a quick fix on it but I am trying to find the exact cause.

I can't seem to see why this is only affecting XF B5+, the member_view template is the one in question and it is not edited in anyway. Anyhow I had added a css class to the EXTRA.css that is causing it.

Code:
.profilePage .main
{
    border-left: none !important;
}

You can just replace that bit with this for the time being. May revisit it at some point if needed.

Code:
/* Not sure what happened here, worked fine before XF-1.1b5 */
/*.profilePage .main
{
    border-left: none !important;
}*/

Just replace the "logo.png" in styles/skinden/social/xenforo/ with your own.

You may want to change the style property that points to the logo though so it is not overwritten during an upgrade.

Styles -> Social -> Style Properties -> Head and Navigation -> Header Logo Image Path

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom