Social Groups for XenForo [Paid] [Deleted]

I'm getting a broken image when trying to upload an icon.. I read earlier in the post that it wants to be 32px so I made a 32x32 png for it.. before that I tried a random image with the same result. If I open that broken image in a new tab its coming up as domain.com/?v=1374756175 (which looks like the group_icon_last_update timestamp)

Using xenforo 1.1.5

edit_group.webp

(its doing the same for the tile as well)

EDIT: nevermind.. I had a redirect from our old software in our htaccess. It works now

Last edited:
Hi,

don't knwo if alreay reported: When i delete a user, i get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method XfAddOns_Groups_LikeHandler_Post::batchUpdateContentUser() in \public\library\XenForo\Model\User.php on line 2508

I feel that the app is abandoned.. no replies from the developer. Darn. Frustrating when you pay for like almost $40 and you don't get any support.

I'm unable to delete users or manage 'Users Awaiting Approval' with this plugin enabled.
Using version 1.6.0 (in Xenforo 1.2 Release Candidate)

Etchel, if you go back a few pages:

I want to add a word of caution

I don't have access to XF1.2 yet, but just by reading the update list, I am expecting things to break. Even though the template hooks are still there, the editor is new (and this add-on is using the default editor). I tried my best to reuse default XenForo classes where it made sense, but a method signature can always change and suddenly you get PHP errors.

Please do not rush to update to 1.2 if this add-on is vital to you and you cannot afford to disable it.

I will download XF1.2 as soon as I have access along with the rest of customers, to properly test it, and to provide an update if needed.
As usual, I cannot provide a timeline, but rest assured I have a personal interest on upgrading my own sites to XenForo 1.2 and I absolutely need the add-ons to work.

Patience is a virtue. This developer has always been timely about updates, and I've never had any complaints about his modifications.

Last edited:
I was going to ask if this works with 1.2 but after reading the reply above, I will take it that it doesn't.

@Rigel Kentaurus
I am looking to transfer my forum from vB 4.2.1 to XF 1.2 right now. Can I import the social groups later when you get the upgrade done?...or should I wait?

@Rigel Kentaurus
I am looking to transfer my forum from vB 4.2.1 to XF 1.2 right now. Can I import the social groups later when you get the upgrade done?...or should I wait?
You can import right now even. There is only few things that don't completely work with 1.2 (styles here and there), the package as-is is mostly functional.

Reactions: JBS
No, there is no search handler for now
I just added literally this week a search page to my other Blogs add-on, and I intend to update this add-on too

Better blogs integrated with new posts search. Fantastic! That was the main problem with ipb and vb blogs. People checking for new posts were missing them.

It seems that this program causes errors in user essentials & the normal admin panel when you are attempting to update a users name. The following error is received:

java script.webp

Once your modification was disabled, the features returned to normal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom