Social Groups for XenForo [Paid] [Deleted]

Sorry it's a given I should have included that.

Well I had it under 1.2.0 then upgraded to 1.2.1. Same error on both. I disabled the mod. I was afraid to do a fresh install of the social group as we have several hundred active groups. They would have my head if I lost em all :cautious:

Sorry it's a given I should have included that.

Well I had it under 1.2.0 then upgraded to 1.2.1. Same error on both. I disabled the mod. I was afraid to do a fresh install of the social group as we have several hundred active groups. They would have my head if I lost em all :cautious:

Social Groups is not compatible with 1.2. An upgrade is on the works, but I don't have an ETA

Ahhh then I misunderstood the above posts when I purchased this.

Depends on what you say with 1.2 compatibility though, I am running it pretty much fine on my site at the moment, I just need to do some adjustments to play better with Responsive and add things like the draft auto-save to call it true 1.2 compatible

Ignore my last post, I purchased the add-on and I see that you can't search for posts in the groups yet. Is this going to be updated to include searching group threads?

Also I notice that some elements of the group pages aren't responsive - the group index and the group pages themselves. Discussion threads seem okay though.

This update mainly was for binary compatibility with XenForo 1.2, I have yet to add full compatibility like Saving Drafts, Post History, fully responsive, etc. Those will come in a future update.

hi there,
i was waiting for so long to have this addy...
i bought a while ago but have not got the download link yet...
by the way i bought the better blog and and i received the link with no problems

hi there,
i was waiting for so long to have this addy...
i bought a while ago but have not got the download link yet...
by the way i bought the better blog and and i received the link with no problems
The link for downloading should be imediate. If you don't have it send me a private conversation :)

I just added the groups and it worked very well, but I have small issue when I creat a group and invited few members to join the group they have not received an alert to tell them about the invitation . How I can add this

Top Bottom