XF 1.3 social auth integrated in xenforo 1.3

Echelon

but now my fb/tw/g+ buttons look like nothing.......can someone please help me change this. i have tried but i cannot change it

IS NOW

now.webp

WISH IT IS LIKE THIS

inlog2.webp

yes but how? i have tried but i mess up
From Brogan's guide....
There are some new images so if you have a custom style directory you will need to copy those to the relevant folder.
They are:
  • styles\my-style\xenforo\gplus.png
  • styles\my-style\xenforo\twitter-bird.png
  • styles\my-style\xenforo\icons\missing-image.png
For example, if your custom style is using /styles/{mystyle}/xenforo then you'll need to copy /styles/default/xenforo/twitter-bird.png to /styles/{mystyle}/xenforo/twitter-bird.png.

If you post a link to your site we can likely see what folder it is looking for that you need to copy them to.

From Brogan's guide....
For example, if your custom style is using /styles/{mystyle}/xenforo then you'll need to copy /styles/default/xenforo/twitter-bird.png to /styles/{mystyle}/xenforo/twitter-bird.png.

If you post a link to your site we can likely see what folder it is looking for that you need to copy them to.

thanks but i want different images.

site = www.socialmediatalk.nl

thanks but i want different images.

site = www.socialmediatalk.nl
If you change those images, be careful since you might not be in compliance with the branding for those companies. Google, for example, recently contacted somebody else about how their XF login button was working (http://xenforo.com/community/threads/issue-with-google.71380).

Personally I would advise to just use the stock images that come with XF since the XF guys have already done the research in how the buttons need to appear.

If you change those images, be careful since you might not be in compliance with the branding for those companies. Google, for example, recently contacted somebody else about how their XF login button was working (http://xenforo.com/community/threads/issue-with-google.71380).

Personally I would advise to just use the stock images that come with XF since the XF guys have already done the research in how the buttons need to appear.

yes but why always the ugly images ;-). im sorry to say but the ones xf has are just outdated

i like the ones i want more and i want them, not the xf ones.

but now it looks like this after following the brogan guide

nonono.webp

yes but why always the ugly images ;-). im sorry to say but the ones xf has are just outdated

i like the ones i want more and i want them, not the xf ones.

but now it looks like this after following the brogan guide

View attachment 71535
Point being... doesn't matter whether they are "outdated" or not... if that's what Google wants you to use it's "highly recommended" that you use it. No telling what nasty stuff google could do considering that they have the power of Google Search (and inclusion/exclusion).

And the problem with your images is going to be specific to your style.

Point being... doesn't matter whether they are "outdated" or not... if that's what Google wants you to use it's "highly recommended" that you use it. No telling what nasty stuff google could do considering that they have the power of Google Search (and inclusion/exclusion).

And the problem with your images is going to be specific to your style.

kinda strange...i run over 8 platforms with social login/register with all different styles and buttons and never heard google complaining. nevertheless.....i will bow and use the "not so pretty" buttons. how do i put them back since i deleted this buttons

kinda strange...i run over 8 platforms with social login/register with all different styles and buttons and never heard google complaining. nevertheless.....i will bow and use the "not so pretty" buttons. how do i put them back since i deleted this buttons
They should be in your original archive... and this basically applies to the Google Plus. Here is a short section of their commenting:
Matching your own app's style:
You may create a custom Google+ Sign-In button to match your app's style. For example, you can customize it using a style similar to other sign-in buttons with:

• Same color of visual treatment
  • Same font
  • Same shape and size
  • Similar button text
For more information, see the developer policies for other requirements related to branding and buttons.

Top Bottom