So.... what is the word on the new signature restrictions/rules?

KISS is gone, but the Bookmarking-Collection is still there :p;):barefoot:

I'll be ignoring you too then. Instead of taking on board the fact that a lot of people find your signature irritating and removing it, you'll just end up with an increasing number of people ignoring you.

On this subject I do like IPB's approach - the ability to ignore signatures on a per-member basis.

Maybe if your attitude changed, rather then trying to mock the rules,

Please stop accusing me of "trying to mock the rules". Your accusations are ridiculous.

You might have noticed that all links in my signature are "internal" links and are not linking to any website other than xenforo.com
If you are irritated by looking at "internal links", you probably should not use the internet at all...

Last edited:
I'll be ignoring you too then. Instead of taking on board the fact that a lot of people find your signature irritating and removing it, you'll just end up with an increasing number of people ignoring you.

On this subject I do like IPB's approach - the ability to ignore signatures on a per-member basis.

I think that would add immense value to XF being able to block signatures on a per person basis. It would save ignoring accounts. Has anyone suggested this? Might be worth suggesting that in the suggestions area.

I'm in the process of making that addon, don't think it exists already (if it does, then hey - two addons for the same thing ;)).

It'll be free.

I like that idea too of ignoring sigs per user. I also put him on ignore for his irritating signature trying to make a mock at the rules.

You know how the signature colour is grey - is this colour adjusted in the signature style properties?

I like the approach to having them that colour. :) Takes a bit of the focus off the signatures.

Good to see some limits in place.

RIP my signature. :cry: You served me so well these past few years. You will be missed. (But, if you believe in re-incarnation, there may be hope yet!!!!!)

RIP my signature. :cry: You served me so well these past few years. You will be missed. (But, if you believe in re-incarnation, there may be hope yet!!!!!)

Does this mean we can obtain your services though crowd funding to try to pass the new "Sigs Have Rights" bill?

Hopefully not for long, like Shelley said it really is annoying. Maybe if your attitude changed, rather then trying to mock the rules, someone might have considered coding some of your requests. Most requests with anything a 3rd of the thread size of PinForo normally end up in RM shortly after.. So that should tell you something.

You know he only has two more links than Brogan, right? :ROFLMAO:

I think everyone here is getting a little bit overly argumentative over something not really worth it in the grand scheme of things.

(I'd turn signatures off on my board if I didn't think people would miss them, but - hey.)

You saying that made me check how xenForo handles ignores. I like it - it makes it seem like the person never posted at all :p
It is certainly much better than the vBulletin system, that had an annoying placeholder there...
Only real problem I've found is I have an individual on ignore. He started a topic in one of the areas. I don't see the topic, but it always flags the section with new posts whenever someone posts in the topic he started, and when I go into that area I don't see the posts - since he is on ignore. :p

Top Bottom