So vBulletin 4.1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

x4rl

So i went over to check the note's on patch 4.1.2 (to see if i should upgrade or not on my other sites) and yet more integrated bloating Junk. Have look yourself >>here<< anyway why post about it here on xenforo.... well i have 4 more vbull"****"etin sites and one single xenforo.... That! single xenforo has forbiding me to post on vb.com with the fear of getting the normal reply "where looking to it and than 8 months fly by".... anyway if you have/use vbull still what's your thought's on this patch?

P.s this bit just made me lol "Does vBulletin earn anything from me integrating with Skimlinks?
Yes, vBulletin does earn something from this. We cannot disclose more info because of contractual obligations. However the main benefit to customers is another option to help earn money from your site without costing you a cent. " Here

Based on the tone of your opening post, I don't see a bright future for this thread.

As has been stated many times before, XenForo.com really isn't the place to be constantly bashing competitors.

Ok, it's time to move on. This is XenForo, not vB. This is a forum for a company that really has nothing to do with vB/IB, though there are obviously things going on.

If you want to discuss vB, that's fine. Do it rationally. Do it constructively. What do you want XF to do that is different (or maybe there are particular things you like). That's fine. Constantly bashing vB, dragging threads down with that rhetoric isn't cool and isn't really appropriate for these forums.

Just to follow up on this, the forum description has now been updated to this effect.

For those discussions that are not XenForo related. This is still part of a business forum, so be aware of what you're discussing. Posts bashing competitors are not welcome. Leave your shoes by the door and come on in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom