So long and thanks for all the fish.

Skyrim does look superb and I can't wait to play it. However, RealLife (tm) got in the way and presented me with a daughter, so time to do anything apart from eat, sleep, feed & change nappies is hard to come by!

I've asked for it for Christmas though :)

Holy crap on a cracker, people. If you don't own this game you are missing out on one of the most singularly beautiful gaming experiences ever. Portal & Portal 2 used to be the bar which every game developer had to clear to be considered a classic game. Skyrim not only clears that bar but it did so by such a large margin that it's not even funny.

This is far and away the best game I've ever played.

On my board we have people telling stories of their exploits and they're interesting to listen to!

I'm working today, but I'm thinking about Skyrim...

Yea, I'll be diving into Skyrim in the next day or two. Finished up BF3, finishing up CODMW3.

I did however make a character for Skyrim. He's a freaky looking cuss.

Skyrim is without a doubt the best RPG game ever. I'm at level 25 (half way to max), kill a bunch of dragons, am one of the best blacksmiths to walk on two feet and I still have no idea what I'm supposed to do as far as the main quest chain. I might get around to is someday.

Skyrim is without a doubt the best RPG game ever. I'm at level 25 (half way to max), kill a bunch of dragons, am one of the best blacksmiths to walk on two feet and I still have no idea what I'm supposed to do as far as the main quest chain. I might get around to is someday.
Well, not the best ever really... but it's quite a good game. I'm enjoying myself a lot.

Coming up for air for a few minutes. Level 31 and I've accomplished so little as far as the main quest line. I love being able to just run rampant and do what I want to do.

Top Bottom