So I bought Xenforo and cant DL add-ons

[SOLVED]

So I bought Xenforo a few days ago and I don't have access to download addons do I have to spend another $140 for the addons I was under the impression that xenforo was?

Because so far xenforo is just another plain jane forum without some of the awesome addons I thought automatically came with xenforo.

If I don't have to pay another $140 anyone wanto guide me on how I can download "FREE" community addons? lol

Link your forum account with your customer account.

Why can't I post, view or download attachments in the Customer forums?
These forums are restricted to licensed customers only. Up to four forum user names can be associated with each customer account, enabling license owners to grant access for their site staff.

I have a license yet I still can't post, view or download attachments in the Customer forums.
Ensure you have associated your forum user name with your customer account. If you used the same email address for both accounts, they will be synchronised automatically. It can take up to 10 minutes to process.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/pre-sales-faq.4951/

So I bought Xenforo a few days ago and I don't have access to download addons do I have to spend another $140 for the addons I was under the impression that xenforo was?

Because so far xenforo is just another plain jane forum without some of the awesome addons I thought automatically came with xenforo.

If I don't have to pay another $140 anyone wanto guide me on how I can download "FREE" community addons? lol

http://xenforo.com/customers/forum-users

The names entered here will be associated with your customer account and given access to customer-only forums in the XenForo Community.

Please note this access is only granted while you have an up-to-date license. Please allow up to 10 minutes for changes to be applied.

Thanks guys had no clue I had to link my customer account when I purchased xenforo it never prompted me to create a forum account.

Top Bottom