So, currently what is missing from XenForo?

wii

So, currently what is missing from the current version of XenForo compared to vBulletin 3.8.6? So far, the only big feature I miss is Albums, is there anything else?

It would be nice to see which content will be converted to XenForo (when we get it), and which content will not.

For me content is everything, I want a new code, but I prefer not to loose anything in the process, hope you understand, and yes, I love what I see so far ;)

Albums and Calendar
(enhanced versions of course ie photos where you can tag your friends in them and calendars where you can create events, people can 'attend' them, and it shows up on your Everyone Feed that someone uploaded pics, got tagged in pics, selected attend to an event)

• A fully integrated socialized Calendar (even vB doesn't have, even if we have suggested this for like a zillion of times :mad:... when are forum companies going to get it?! A sophisticated Calendar is a MUST for many forumowners,
  • Notification System,
  • User Albums,
  • An integrated Blog,
  • A CMS solution, being it integrated or a bridge to Wordpress/Joomla, etc.
I can not buy xenForo, because of the lack of the Blog and CMS.

(I will continue this list)

I believe the question was with regards to the stock vb3.6 (or in my case v3.8) and not add ons?

Anyway,
  • Some way to mark the thread - prefixes, tags, icons... anything would do.
  • Who is viewing what forum
  • It would be nice to be able to do something with the album pictures, it does not need to be elegant, but would like not to loose them.
Most other things such as an online indicator when viewing a thread are being implemented.

Top Bottom