Snow

Snow [Paid] 2.2.15

No permission to buy ($5.00)
If I purchase, can I get rid of the annoying animations on the forums when I scroll up and down?

Stylesfactory updated Snow with a new update entry:

fixes

CHANGES SFCORE:
  • fixed files directiories
  • changed permissions settings for announcements
  • preview for node icon in node list
  • preview for node icon in forum edit
  • preview for node background in forum edit
  • preview for font awesome in forum edit
  • fixed missing phrases
  • changed some text explanations to make them easier to understand
  • fixed override of some nodes icons

CHANGES THEME:
  • css fixes
  • better compatibility with newsticker...

Read the rest of this update entry...

A few more questions... I see that this is $10.00/month but when I go to the website, it says that Styles are $20.00/month. What's the price of this particular style? If it's $10.00/month, I don't mind but I'd just like to know which plugins are used with your Demo (If any).

If I pay $10.00/month and decide to discontinue the service, does the style get crippled or am I just not entitled to any more updates?

A few more questions... I see that this is $10.00/month but when I go to the website, it says that Styles are $20.00/month. What's the price of this particular style? If it's $10.00/month, I don't mind but I'd just like to know which plugins are used with your Demo (If any).

If I pay $10.00/month and decide to discontinue the service, does the style get crippled or am I just not entitled to any more updates?
You can get access to all themes for 10$ (that 20$ you saw maybe is other TIER which gives you access to both plugins and themes).
With themes you get SFCore, SFCore Extended and Ultimate Content Display plugins. Other plugins needs other tier bought.
If you stop subscription you won't be able to download new updates but theme itself won't just turn off or something ;P

Understood but this is not a theme, it's a style, or am I mistaken? If this is a style, it says $10.00 on top of the page but when I go to the page, it says that Styles are $20.00/month.

Top Bottom