Snow

Snow [Paid] 2.2.15

No permission to buy ($5.00)
You can easly turn it off in SFCore plugin ;-)
Nice! Hey thanks for the quick response. Much appreciated.

Im a novice so I have a bit of studying to do on how to download and install themes and styles but once I find good resources I'll come back and get this one.

Thanks again.

Ah super cool. Youre awesome thank you.

Quick and dumb question if you have the time (if not I understand)

Are themes like these changeable at any time? Even when a forum is 'live' with active users?
Im not sure what do you mean about changeable. There are many options in my themes which can be change easly. Some of them can be only changed by editing templates using css and HTML.

Im not sure what do you mean about changeable. There are many options in my themes which can be change easly. Some of them can be only changed by editing templates using css and HTML.

Sorry for the vagueness of my question. I meant if I buy snow now, but you come out with a style I like more a couple months from now, am I able to buy the new one and use it then? Or am I locked into the snow style for a set amount of time?

The install seems pretty simple.... I will be purchasing snow now. I really appreciate your help, I will keep my eyes posted on your work for your future styles. Thank you.

Sorry for the vagueness of my question. I meant if I buy snow now, but you come out with a style I like more a couple months from now, am I able to buy the new one and use it then? Or am I locked into the snow style for a set amount of time?

The install seems pretty simple.... I will be purchasing snow now. I really appreciate your help, I will keep my eyes posted on your work for your future styles. Thank you.
Using theme is also simple. When you buy license. You have access to download files for X months. After that time you can still use theme but you wont be able to download latest updates. When you want to use other theme then its not a problem. You just install it and use both. I recommend to stick to max 2 themes. One light and one dark. If you use many themes from different creators there can be compatibilty issues.

Using theme is also simple. When you buy license. You have access to download files for X months. After that time you can still use theme but you wont be able to download latest updates. When you want to use other theme then its not a problem. You just install it and use both. I recommend to stick to max 2 themes. One light and one dark. If you use many themes from different creators there can be compatibilty issues.
Oh nice. Thank you. You have been very helpful I really appreciate it.

Hello. I really like the theme, however for my purposes the screen is very busy as you scroll down, with content blocks constantly appearing and sliding in from the sides. Is there a setting where I can make the site appear less responsive as you scroll down?

Stylesfactory updated Snow with a new update entry:

fixes + avatar settings

ADDED:
  • set left avatar border color in theme settings
  • set right avatar border color in theme settings
  • set custom shape for avatar borders

FIX:
  • fixed problems with compatibility with resource listings
  • fixed problems with resizing of avatars
  • fixed problems with avatar hover effect that was not filling whole background
  • fixed problems with avatar sizes (zoom effect is no longer used)
  • fixed problems with tooltips positioning

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom